Call for Proposals
Call for Proposals for Hosting the IEEE World Forum on IoT (WFIoT) in the Americas in 2024
The 10th IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things (IEEE WFIoT2024) is the premier event of the IEEE IoT Technical Community (https://iot.ieee.org/), a multiple Society initiative aggregating the wide expertise inherent to the IoT domain.
The conference circulates annually from the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. WFIoT 2023 will be held in Aveiro, Portugal (https://wfiot2023.iot.ieee.org/), and WFIoT 2024 will be in the Americas.
IEEE WFIoT 2024 aims to bring together experts in IoT from around the world and the diverse community of stakeholders that make up the IoT ecosystem. Today, that touches almost all sectors of the world economy. The World Forum will cover the breadth of activities, technologies, and applications in IoT, reflecting the vast range of interests and investment in IoT and its building blocks, with topics of interest that are broadly characterized as:
- IoT verticals
- IoT topical areas, including sensors and devices, communications and networking, security, privacy, and trust, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and computing and data processing.
We are now seeking proposals from interested institutions and industries for hosting this conference in USA/Canada or in South-America in 2024.
Proposals should be sent to the Chair of the IoT Technical Committee Conferences and Events Committee, Reza Malekian, email@example.com, and Karen Pannullo, firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2023, detailing the following:
- Planned location: Country and City
- Tentative time schedule (preferably between October - November)
- Names of General Co-Chairs (one of whom must be active in one of the 12 IEEE IoT Technical Community sponsors) and background information on academic and industry standing including expertise for running conferences
- Local support available to host the event
- Possible conference venue
- Other supporting information on the likely venue suitable for running the various activities needed for a successful event including:
- The post-graduate school, workshops, conference, and Expo
- Local attractions and activities
Please download the WF-IoT 2024 Bid Package.
The IEEE Sponsoring Societies and Councils of the IEEE Internet of Things Technical Community