Even Bigger Data: Getting the Most Out of Your Implementation
Over the last week or so, I’ve had the opportunity to view a collection of talks and articles about new network technologies related to how data is gathered, moved, and distributed. A common element in all of these discussions is the presence of big data.
Wearable Medical Devices and End-to-End Healthcare
Wearable, low-power medical devices hold the promise of vastly improving the efficiency and cost of end-to-end (E2E) healthcare delivery. While this is particularly true in developing countries, success in this burgeoning domain would benefit all of humanity, in both developed and emerging economies.
Webinar on Demand: The Coming Age of Softwarization - Socio-economic Impact of SDN, NFV, Cloud as Drivers for Growth
This webinar by Antonio Manzalini, IEEE Member and Chair of the IEEE SDN Initiative, delves into the vital insights being made to accelerate innovation and economic growth for the entire Internet communications industry, and its related ecosystems.
- IEEE-SA Releases Internet of Things (IoT) Ecosystem Study in Advance of Key IoT Industry Events
- IEEE Talks IoT: Read Q&A interviews with IEEE experts
- IoT Webinars on Demand
- The IEEE IoT eNewsletter is looking for authors
- EIT ICT Labs Blog by Roberto Saracco
- IEEE WF-IoT 2014 Conference Videos
- IEEE Internet of Things Journal (IoT-J) Call for Paper Opportunities
- The Institute Special Report: The Internet of Things
- Internet of Things (ReadWrite)