IEEE IoT Newsletter - July 2015
The July issue of the IEEE IoT Newsletter has been published, with articles on IoT connectivity, the role of public policy in the Internet of Things, Internet Protocol address space, and IoT for developing countries. Written by technology subject matter experts from around the globe, these articles provide insight and clarity on technologies and issues that directly impact development of the Internet of Things. Look to the IEEE IoT Newsletter to bring forth the world’s authorities and thought leaders on activities and developments in the IoT.
MEMS in Medical Devices: Hockey-stick Growth, Standards, and the Internet of Things
The current, rapidly increasing use of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), the advent of an Internet of Things (IoT) and the interactive role these technologies will play in healthcare going forward will likely change the world as we know it.
Webinar on Demand: Digital Storage and Security in the Consumer Internet of Things
As the things we use in our everyday lives become smarter and connected, these devices can provide important services, but at the same time they expose our personal data to risks of exposure and exploitation. Where and how this data is stored and analyzed and how this data is shared with the outside world will be important characteristics in determining how private our personal data will be.
- IEEE-SA Releases Internet of Things (IoT) Ecosystem Study in Advance of Key IoT Industry Events
- IEEE Talks IoT: Read Q&A interviews with IEEE experts
- IoT Webinars on Demand
- The IEEE IoT eNewsletter is looking for authors
- EIT ICT Labs Blog by Roberto Saracco
- IEEE WF-IoT 2014 Conference Videos
- IEEE Internet of Things Journal (IoT-J) Call for Paper Opportunities
- The Institute Special Report: The Internet of Things
- Internet of Things (ReadWrite)